LNC Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LNC Team

Welcome to game exile join the forums! And have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

St. Patricks DAy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grizzlyfelix2

St. Patricks DAy Empty
PostSubject: St. Patricks DAy   St. Patricks DAy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 am

isn't t st. patricks day??? well i've thought of something for it...u no in fortune cith near the workbot,i think we can put a new character there which will take you to what i like to call it: lepreachaun land..but ofcourse the real place is in epicduel map out of the island....n maybe everytime u fight you get a supply of lucky petals whihc you have to collect and then use it to buy items from the leprecaun in leprecaun land!!!
Back to top Go down
chaosmaster
Admin

St. Patricks DAy Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patricks DAy   St. Patricks DAy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 am

grizzlyfelix2 wrote:
isn't t st. patricks day??? well i've thought of something for it...u no in fortune cith near the workbot,i think we can put a new character there which will take you to what i like to call it: lepreachaun land..but ofcourse the real place is in epicduel map out of the island....n maybe everytime u fight you get a supply of lucky petals whihc you have to collect and then use it to buy items from the leprecaun in leprecaun land!!!

Thats a pretty good idea but im not sure since everything is always credits or varium
Back to top Go down
https://exile.forumotion.com

St. Patricks DAy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LNC Team :: Artix Entertainment :: Epic Duel-
Jump to: