LNC Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LNC Team

Welcome to game exile join the forums! And have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown!

Go down 

Which side are you on?
Lycans
Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_vote_lcap50%Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Vampires
Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_vote_lcap50%Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Neither
Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_vote_lcap0%Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Drake05
Drake05

Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown!   Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 am

The Ultimate Rival Showdown!
Vampires vs Lycans—the battle rages on!

Wage war and dominate your opposing faction! Join us for the ultimate battle against the 2 bitter rivals of Darkovia: the Vampire clan and the Werewolf pack. These two families have been opponents for nearly a century, fighting face-to-fang over their rightful Darkovian territory. But now the time has come for WAR—login now and become part of AdventureQuest Worlds’ history, permanently shaping the world as you know it! AQW Design Notes.

Just Released!

* New Login Screen--Darkovian Style!
* Lycan vs Vampire Warzone
* 3 new war-laden maps
* The 1st ever War Percentage Meter
* 2 all-new Transforming Armors
* Quibble returns with 12 new items
* 2 more Daily Rep Quests in Darkovia
* The Newest Chapter in Darkovia—the outcome of your battles will permanently determine the fate of the world!

~Login to Twitter if you want to know what Miltonius is currently working on (~Armors, Weapons, Pets, Stuff and ETC.)
Via Miltonius' Twitter.
Back to top Go down

Lycans vs. Vampires Showdown!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LNC Team :: Artix Entertainment :: Adventure Quest Worlds-
Jump to: